that one kink that no one can ever know about ever
i’ve never drawn gundam and i can only ponder why if i like him so much
Welcome to my SUPER CUTE giveaway~!
This is to say thank you for 2,000 followers, but also a thanks for being so amazing. I’ve literally never come across so many amazing people who are so kind and are willing to help me whenever I need it!
- All prizes are in the above photos!
- 3 people will win all prizes, except for Tia.
- 1st winner will have the choice of taking Tia.
- If they don’t take her, the 2nd person will have the choice!
- The 2 who don’t get her will receive her picture!
- Reblogs & likes count! Please only reblog once, though!
- Don’t need to follow me, but you’ll get some extras if you do!
- Must be willing to let me into your town!
- Be cute! ~ you’re all cute, so yes, this applies to you.
Okay I think that’s it! This will end Saturday 8th March GMT!
Good luck and have a wonderful day! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ﾉ *:・ﾟ✧
what is the MAGIC
it’s called mochi!
it’s like ice cream in a soft skin!
also, it’s fucking amazing!
This is もちアイス (mochiaisu) and the “soft skin” is pounded rice cake. The white stuff you see on the outside is powdered sugar so they won’t get sticky. It’s very delicious on a hot day and you can get these at the right self-serve frozen yogurt joints. Unfortunately North America sells one mochiaisu for a dollar and some cents whereas in Japan you can get these by the boxful in any supermarket.
Gonna be honest here, i thought they were colored tennis balls
YOU GET THESE AT LIL TOKYO IN LA
You can get boxes of the smaller ones at H-Mart and Ranch99 (and Central Market, I’m pretty sure, but at bit of a markup) in Seattle (and probly at Uwajimaya as well, idk, haven’t been there in a while)
THEY TOTALLY SELL THESE IN SIX-PACKS AT TRADER JOE’S. THEY ARE THE FUCKING BEST.